Tim and Mat have now travelled off the edge of this map – to see where they have got to, click and grab the map and pull it to the left or click on “View larger map”
Where are they now?
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
What are they doing?
Tim & Mat are going to cycle on a tandem from the UK to Kenya to raise money for the Turning Point Trust.
They will be starting the challenge on 3rd June 2011.
- RT @tptrust: We've avoided these, but we're still learning RT @nonprofitorgs 8 Mistakes Nonprofs make when new to Twitter: gerryeisenhaur.com ... 1 month ago
- RT @tptrust: We work with #streetchildren in Kibera, #Kenya and we would like to #DemandaDay Check out the work we do here: http://t.co/ ... 1 month ago
- RT @tptrust: We're turning 10 this year! Join us at Holy Trinity Church Knaphill 6/7/13 for the #TP10 celebration. Register at http://t. ... 1 month ago
- RT @tptrust: We would like to #DemandaDay for international #streetchildren See the campaign here: ow.ly/jZQa8 @streetchildren 1 month ago
- Give @CairoToCape a follow. He's just starting out on an epic trip down the length of Africa. Good luck Jack! jackcyclesafrica.moonfruit.com/# 1 month ago